Are you ready to send your device into us?
Here are some helpful hints to make the Pickup process run smoothly!
Customer shipping instructions into our repair center.
Please DO NOT include accessories such as A/C adapters, cases or earphones (unless you'd like us to test these items for you).
Take your time when packing up your Device! The last thing that you'll want to do is incur additional damage on the way to our Mission Repair facility. Here are a few helpful tips that will make your shipment go smoothly and hassle free.
1. Use a big enough box. We recommend that you have at least 2 inches of padding space around the entire device. If the box is the same size as your item, it will likely incur damage in transit! A box will give you the best protection when shipping your device.
2. DO NOT SEND your item in an envelope as there is not enough protection for the unit! Use appropriate padding! Bubble wrap, foam, or even crumpled newspaper will suffice. Wrap the device neatly and securely.
UPDATE 11/15/15: Bubble envelopes, card board envelopes and paper envelopes are not sufficient to protect your device from additional damage or loss. We want to avoid all circumstances of shipping issues before they arise!
3. Insure your package for the incoming shipment. If you used our email label service please note that there is a maximum of $100 of insurance to cover this shipment. You may choose to send your device in on your own in the event you want more insurance for your device.
4. Seal the package! Don't forget to tape the box closed. If the package arrives to us empty, we won't be able to perform your repair, and the loss claim is lengthy and difficult.
5. Address the box. We have a designated repair department location for you. If you used our email label service, this is already done for you. If sending in on your own, address your package to:
Mission Repair, Inc.
(ATTN: YOUR ORDER NUMBER)
14343 W 100th St
Lenexa, KS 66215
6. Finally, ship your item to us. Use a reliable carrier (i.e. We use FedEx, but you can also choose UPS or USPS) You should also insure your package for its replacement value, and use a service that you can track so you can view it's progress into our facility. Mission Repair takes NO responsibility for the arrival of your unit under these conditions, so please take care in packaging your device on the way into us - it's never any fun for either party if some simple steps are followed in the beginning. If there is a service failure of any type on its way to us, you will need to contact the carrier and file the appropriate claims and/or grievances, however we will help out in any way we can.
Interested in changing your shipping options after you placed your order? Give us a call and we will certainly help you out!
*Packages arriving after 12:00 PM CST may not be received into our system until the following business day.