Step 1: Place your order by calling 1-844-459-0105 or "Add to Cart" and checkout online.
Step 2: Drop your device at one of our convenient locations or mail it into us for repair.
Unlimited Screen Repairs for the life of the unit.
- Damaged/dented Palmrest Assembly (keyboard/trackpad surface of laptop).
- Trackpad/Clickpad not functioning properly.
- Power button which is not working or is damaged.
- Separating Palmrest Assembly which is interfering with Laptop closing properly.
- Keyboard not functioning due to problems with palmrest control board.
- Damaged cables associated with Power Button, Keyboard and Trackpad.
And, also has problems with the function or appearance of the keyboard. The MacBook Pro repair service is for you. The certified Macintosh technicians at Mission Repair are skilled and ready to provide the best MacBook Pro repair service possible.
Note: This MacBook Pro repair service includes all parts associated with the top surface of your MacBook Pro (keyboard, power button, trackpad). If you simply need a new keyboard, see our 15" MacBook Pro Keyboard Repair Service or just need a new Palmrest without replacing the keyboard, see our 15" MacBook Pro Palmrest Assembly Repair.
This repair covers all models of MacBook Pro 15" Aluminum including A1150, A1211, A1226 and A1260. No need to wonder which one you need, we will identify your model and get the right part for you!Once your 15" MacBook Pro arrives at our location for repair, we'll immediately receive it, replace the Palmrest Assembly & Keyboard and, typically, ship it out within 48 hours (subject to part availability). Don't worry, your return tracking information will arrive in your email box that same day so you know it's on the way!
We only use BRAND NEW Apple Parts in our repairs. We DO NOT use aftermarket, knock off or 3rd party Parts here.