Step 1: Place your order by calling 913-948-6992 or "Add to Cart" and checkout online.
Step 2: Drop your device at one of our convenient locations or mail it into us for repair.
*NOT FOR RETINA DISPLAY MODELS. For Retina Display SSD Replacements, choose a service below:
13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display 240GB SSD Replacement
13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display 480GB SSD Replacement
15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display 240GB SSD Replacement
15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display 480GB SSD Replacement
your MacBook, MacBook Pro, Unibody MacBook Pro or PC Laptop, 2008 or
newer need a new hard drive? Are you out of storage space and need an
upgrade? Want a screaming solid state drive that runs ultra-quiet &
Mission Repair is here to help with our Premium MacBook, MacBook Pro,
Unibody MacBook Pro or PC Laptop, 2008 or newer Solid State Drive
Typical reasons for requring a new hard drive are:
- Crashed drive due to accident.
- Slow performance, lots of "spinning wheel" time.
- Inadequate space for your files & applications.
- Frequent crashes.
- Inability to launch some applications or files.
- Loud noises coming from right front part of MacBook or left front of MacBook Pro, especially loud clicks.
- Drive which indicates errors when Disk Utility is run.
- Flashing folder icon upon startup of computer.
- Computer which will not boot.
Our signature service includes:
- Installation of quality new hard drive.
- Analysis of old hard drive.
- Cloning of old hard drive & all data on previous drive where possible.
- Reconstruction of new drive so that you can get up and running quickly!
- For a small fee, we can even mount your old drive into an external enclosure to use as a backup drive. (Portable USB enclosure)
Please note: If your old hard drive has suffered severe mechanical
failure, or is overly corrupted - data retrieval may not be possible. So
be sure to keep your valuable data backed up! It is the only way to insure that you are protected.
Don't have any way to back up your data? Purchase one of our external USB Powered 320gb Portable Hard Drives!
This service includes parts and labor to install a:
Brand New 120gb Solid State Drive
Once your MacBook,
MacBook Pro, Unibody MacBook Pro or PC Laptop, 2008 or newer arrives at
our location for the upgrade, we'll immediately
receive it, install the hard drive chosen, perform a full data transfer
(if possible) off of your existing hard drive, and ship it out within
one business day. If we encounter any problems with the upgrade we'll
contact you immediately before we proceed. Don't worry, your return
tracking information will arrive in your email box that same day so you
know it's on the way!